My sister Tabitha was thoughtful enough to invite us to join them this past Friday for a fun excursion at Randy's Pumpkin Patch. We had planned to go during the cool morning hours, but we were all running late and by the time we arrived at the pumpkin patch, the cool morning was melting into a hot afternoon, the cute fall outfit I'd dressed Abigail in was becoming a nuisance, and nap time was fast approaching. That said, it should come as no surprise why I couldn't coax a smile from Abigail for a single picture!

I'm glad I got this shot because once we got
inside the petting area, Abigail showed no interest in touching the bunnies!

Here's Grandma showing Abigail how nice and soft the bunny is. You'll notice, however, that her gaze is not directed there but at the rabbits' drinking trough. Moments after I snapped this shot, she had her hands in the water....

Here we are again, still trying to convince Abigail that petting bunnies is fun. Mothers are great at projecting their feelings onto their children. (At least I am!)

My lovely sister-in-law Char with her sweet daughter Elizabeth, the only one of the cousins old enough to really appreciate this experience

Abigail did enjoy carrying a little pumpkin around with her the whole time we were there, so we brought one home with us.

Abby with her sweet Grandma Weiler


I can't help laughing at this picture. We all wanted to get a "cousin shot," but we waited too long and Abigail was really cranky. Here she is storming out of the picture! But as you can see, she wasn't the only one ready for lunch and a nap!
Despite the tantrum at the end, a fun afternoon! The best part for me was just spending time with my family. Thanks for including us, Tabitha!
Note: To see some really
cute pictures from the pumpkin patch (of a baby who is actually smiling!), visit Tabitha's new blog! http://tommyandtabitha.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Great pictures, even if Abigail didn't smile. She is such a little sweetie. Going to the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite traditions- I guess we need to find one her in Utah!
What cute cousins!
What cute pictures! Thanks for posting some more pictures and videos of Abby. Clark loves them.
Post a Comment