Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tottering

I happened upon this video when I was looking for one in particular, and I laughed out loud. Erik took this back in Provo when Abigail was starting to walk. It lasts about five seconds, so you have to watch and listen carefully (the background is Chronicles of Narnia, which Erik was listening to on tape).


I don't know. Maybe it's just my unique sense of humor....

2 comments:

Yoselin said...

Hi L'Anita! Thanks for your message. I have read it and noticed that Caleb used to call me his "golden" investigator. Wow! That's so nice to hear, i didn't even know that. I just knew he was the best missionary!!! It's so wonderful to have the gospel in our lives :) It will be so nice if you continue looking at my blog, and I would love to look at yours too. I already had the opportunity of reading some of your posts and I think you have a beautiful family and a cute little girl!!!

Tabitha said...

That is so funny!! What perfect timing! And (I know this is weird, but...) the British accent made it even funnier to me...
Gotta love that little "Abigirl" :)!