Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This one's for Clark!

I've been meaning to post some videos for Abigail's cousin, Clark Weiler. Abigail and Clark are addicted to each other's blogs! They especially enjoy watching the videos. Shannyn has requested that I post a 10-minute video on the blog for Clark to watch so she doesn't have to keep replaying the same one over and over for Clark's pleasure.....Well, for the sake of other viewers, I won't do any quite that long, but hopefully Clark will enjoy them!
Walking to the park
Playing Abigail's favorite game: Where's Abby?

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

That's hilarious about Clark and Abby watching each other's videos! I guess it'll be great for both of them when Clark lives closer :).

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Hey!!!! We are so excited to listen to new video's all day long. Clark was so happy when Abby said his name. He kept waving goodbye even though Abby didn't. We are all very excited to see you in 6 weeks. Clark is counting down the days.