I finally managed to grab the camera in time to catch one of Abby's smiles! Is that a million dollar smile, or what, Tracy?! Here's another one below. I got pretty lucky that day...
Mother Goose, thanks for the compliments! Would you mind disclosing your name? I don't recognize your screen name. Thanks for checking out our blog! -L'Anita
5 comments:
you don't look 12, you look like a beautiful mother!
Yes, it looks like Carlie has already taught Abigail how to smile like a champ!!
She's ADORABLE!! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your blog page! Keep it updated. I love to see those pics! :)
Have a great day
MG
Mother Goose, thanks for the compliments! Would you mind disclosing your name? I don't recognize your screen name. Thanks for checking out our blog!
-L'Anita
Sorry, I forgot that was my screen name. You still owe me a piano recording of your self, you know. ;)
Take care
~MG
Post a Comment