
Abigail has recently met some of her great grandparents! Erik's grandparents, Dick and Nancy Heiss, were the first to meet her. They made a lengthy detour from Charleston down to Atlanta on their way to Michigan back in April. Of course they were smitten with her....although they claim she's all Weiler!

Here's Abigail with Great-grandpa Heiss.

My grandparents, Dick and Nancy Weiler, flew down at the beginning of May to meet little Abigail (and watch my younger brother Seth compete in a state track meet). Erik and I invited them, as well as my parents and two of my siblings and their spouses, over to our condo one night for dinner. We finally got to use the china and silverware we got for our wedding!

Great-grandma Weiler with Abby.

Great grandpa Weiler with Abby.
2 comments:
Your little Abigail is so cute. I especially like the pick-pocketing picture. So, are you going to post our blog to yours? See you in about a week...
I really enjoyed looking at your blog and getting some updates! It looks like you guys are really enjoying life. Abigail is so cute! I can't believe how fast she's growing. We're looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple months. Caleb
Post a Comment