Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cute Moments

Abby loves when Daddy comes home and plays with her. She has finally started smiling when she's awake! Erik is really good at coaxing them out of her.
I realized one day that I have taken nearly all the cute pictures of Abigail, so I'm not in any of them! The only ones I was in were from the first two weeks after Abby was born, when I was bedridden and...not looking my best. So I finally made Erik take a decent picture of me holding her.
Do I look like a mom yet? My doctor told me at my 6-week checkup the other day that I look like I'm 12. Some day I'm sure I'll appreciate that...
Can you tell Erik's tired of my constant picture-taking? (Abby is too, apparently...) I can't help it, though! I have to capture all her cute moments... and she's always having cute moments!
More cute moments with Dad...
This is what happens when Dad's on baby-duty... (No, he's not just averting the camera!)

We've got a pick-pocketer among us!

Caught red-handed! (Don't let the innocent face fool you...)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Okay Erik, you're cute and all, but we all know that L'Anita's the real beauty! And L'Anita, you look very much like a mom...12 years old and all! (Don't worry, we'll be 30 next year and could still pass for high schoolers.LOL!!)