We had snow this weekend! And since this was Erik's week off, he and Abigail got to enjoy it together. Sadly, I was too comfortable inside in my pajamas to come out and take a picture of them both.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Snow!
I know, I know. Five posts in one weekend is probably overkill. But it's feast or famine with this blog!
We had snow this weekend! And since this was Erik's week off, he and Abigail got to enjoy it together. Sadly, I was too comfortable inside in my pajamas to come out and take a picture of them both.
Right outside our condo
Abigail kept calling the snow "sand." Maybe the beach toys were confusing her.
We had snow this weekend! And since this was Erik's week off, he and Abigail got to enjoy it together. Sadly, I was too comfortable inside in my pajamas to come out and take a picture of them both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Keep serving up the feast!! I love all your new posts. Abigail and Anne are perfectly delightful. And I love your new haircut!
Congrats on your new daughter! How exciting! Your babies are beautiful! Glad everyone is healthy and doing well. Keep us updated on your cute family!
Your a good mom for taking her out in the snow. I see snow and pick out a movie instead. You have once again surpassed me Lanita:)
Post a Comment