Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Girls

It wasn't very nice of me to post for the first time in a month and not include a single picture.

So here are a few! My girls are getting so big...
Abigail's trying to help Anne grab onto the little bug.
So happy to see DaddyAbigail almost always joins Anne for "tummy time"--at least for a few minutes. I have about twenty pictures like this. But it's just cute every time!


A little background before you watch the video: Abigail and I (and Erik on his days off) have a little devotional each morning when we sing a few songs and read scriptures. Abigail loves it and often requests a second devotional at some point during the day. She always wants to read "just one more" chapter.

Recently we finished reading the New Testament stories. (By the way, these are abbreviated versions of the scriptures, with pictures accompanying the stories. They are published by the Church and designed to help young children transition easily to the full text. I loved reading them with my mom and later on my own when I was young. They are a wonderful resource to have when your kids are young. You can order them online here.)

Not surprisingly, we've started hearing more New Testament language from Abigail. She really cracked us up one evening when she put on my shoes and informed us she was going to the Sea of Galilee...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are getting so big George! And both are so adorable! Sounds life is good for you!- Brittany

Georgia Dodge's said...

I can't believe how they are growing up! So fun to see:)

Justin said...

I love it! From the mouth of babes...