Ever since we got back home, people have been remarking on how much "calmer" Abby's hair is these days. I keep telling them they need to see her when she wakes up in the morning. I decided to post some pictorial evidence that her hair's still as wild as ever.
Good morning, Sunshine!

Trying out Daddy's shoes

What a cutie!

We could all learn to smile more on those bad hair days...

"Now a side view, Abby." (She's very cooperative when I want to take these kinds of pictures.)

What are
you lookin' at?

"Abby, could you turn a little to your right so we can get a better view? That's it..."

"Now a little to the left..."

Another glamor shot
3 comments:
What an adorable little girl! You must just love soaking up all that cuteness all day every day.
Welcome back to the ATL!! Thanks again for Wes' stay at Hotel Heiss!
So hilarious--that is awesome hair!
Post a Comment