Saturday, April 26, 2008
Easter egg hunt!
A fun little hunt in the Weilers' back yard. I believe that it was sponsored by Michael and Brittany - they are the most organized/fun ones. It probably has something to do with him being the oldest or her being the youngest in their family. I am also the oldest. I wonder if my family thinks that I am fun??? (If there is any organization in our lives it is directly linked to L'Anita!)
Looks like Michael is cracking into one of those treasure-filled eggs! Hey, look! There is even a bunny at this hunt. Wow, too bad the kiddos are too young to really appreciate this momentous Easter egg hunt. Too young to savor those sweet little delectables inside the plastic eggs as well! After all Michael is a dentist and we can't have those kids eating sugary... yeah, parents' prerogative.
Clara's got her stash and she's not letting it out of her sight either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Not sure I can agree with the whole organized/fun comment, but thanks for making us feel good :-).
Yea! How are y'all doing?
Awww, Abby is real cute. And she definitely looks like a Heiss with that blonde hair.
Post a Comment